Wednesday, April 04, 2012
FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY v JPMORGAN CHASE BANK | Homeowner gets FREE house and sells it. Bankster and Title Company Fight it out
FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, NA, as
Indenture Trustee on Behalf of the NOicholders
and Note Insurer of ABFS MORTGAGE LOAN
TRUST 200 1-3, MORTGAGE BACKED NOTES,
clo OCWEN LOAN SERVICING, LLC,
4. FNTIC is informed and believes and thereupon alleges that Linda Playford
and Roscoe Playford (“Playford”) acquired title to the Property in July 2001. The
Playford’s financed the acquisition of Ihe Property with a mortgage Ihat was assigned to
JPMorgan on July 9, 200 J (the “Mortgage”).
5. On August 31, 2006 JPMorgan filed a lawsuit in Delaware County, New
York seeking to judicially foreclose the Mortgage.
6. FNTIC is informed and believes and thereupon alleges that on April 9, 2007
a tax sale deed was recorded in favor of Delaware County in which Ihe Property was
conveyed to Delaware County as a result of Playford’s failure to pay taxes owed in 2005.
7. On April 17, 2007 JPMorgan obtained a judgment of foreclosure against Playford,
which was recorded with the office of the clerk of Delaware County on April 25, 2007.
8. FNTlC is informed and believes and thereupon alleges that on July 31, 2007
Delaware County conveyed the Property to Linda Playford .
CASE FILE New York Formerly Florida Fraudulent Foreclosure After a Tax Sale Fidelity National Title Insuran...