1661 Worthington Rd
West Palm Beach, FL 33409 ( Map it! )
$25,000 - $40,000 /Year
Banking - Financial Services
Admin - Clerical
At least 2 year(s)
This position reports to the Document Control Supervisor and is responsible timely processing of all trailing documents received from internal and external sources.
• Identification and processing of collateral and servicing trailing documents received from 3rd parties.
• Creating and maintaining the inventory tracking database for original trailing documents.
• Process original and copy document requests based on workflow data.
• Receiving, shipping and tracking of incoming and outgoing packages.
• Sorting and prepping of trailing documents and incoming mail for scanning.
• Scanning trailing documents and mail as needed.
• Assist with other warehouse duties to include lifting boxes.
Key Results Areas:
• Identify 300 documents per 8 hour day
• Identify 250 servicing file per 8 hour day
• Maintain accurate inventory of all trailing documents and servicing files
• Ensure workflows closed 75 per day
• Candidate must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word. MS Access skills preferred, although not required.
• Candidate must possess a strong attention to details and be highly organized. Strong problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task is a must.
Source: Ocwen Financial