Here are the line-ups for the Sunday talk shows:
• ABC, This Week: Lawrence Summers, Director of the National Economic Council, and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).
• CBS, Face The Nation: Lawrence Summers, Director of the National Economic Council, and Thomas Friedman of the New York Times.
• CNN, State Of The Union: Former Vice President Dick Cheney, in his first TV interview since leaving office.
• Fox News Sunday: Austan Goolsbee, White House Council of Economic Advisers; Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN); Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA); Mark Zandi, Moody's Economy.com; and FDIC Chair Sheila Blair.
• NBC, Meet The Press: House Minority Whip Eric Cantor (R-VA), and Dr. Christina Romer, Chair of the President's Council of Economic Advisers.