Sunday, May 31, 2009

Angry white male Tancredo: "I Don't Know" Whether Obama Administration Hates White People.


Time to commit Tancrazy to the funny farm. He tends to forget that Obama's white heritage and Obama's white mother and grandmother who raised him.

TPM:
Appearing on Hardball today, former Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-CO) was asked whether he agrees with Rush Limbaugh that the Obama Administration hates white people. His answer: "I don't know."

"What do I -- I have no idea if they hate white people or not. But I will tell you this," he said, as David Shuster attempted unsuccessfully to interrupt him. "I am sick of having people suggest that because I am Caucasian, I cannot -- and that's the suggestion here -- is that if you are white, Caucasian, male, you cannot comment on this sort of thing."

1 comment:

airJackie said...

Tan Crazy didn't get the memo that Barack Obama is both black and white. It seems many forget his Mother is white, good news he hasn't forgotten.