Sunday, December 20, 2009

Planet Wingnut News for Monday


Sting - If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
Some would say I was a lost man in a lost world
You could say I lost my faith in the people on TV
You could say I'd lost my belief in our politicians
They all seemed like game show hosts to me
If I ever lose my faith in you
There'd be nothing left for me to do
I lost faith long time ago and stop watching bobblehead talk shows such as ABC's "This Weak", Meet and Suppress, Fux Nutwork, and so on and expecting real news reporting. McSame is back on the teevee circuit for his upteenth time as he surpassed Obama's appearance on the talkhead shows.


McCain blames Obama for partisan climate. He should look in the mirror


The responsibility for the most partisan atmosphere is Washington history goes to President Barack Obama, according to Sen. John McCain. "[Obama] said there would be a change in the climate in Washington. There's been a change. It's more partisan. It's more bitterly divided than it's been," McCain told Fox News' Chris Wallace.

No comments: