Sunday, January 13, 2008

Giuliani: 9/11 [blah, blah, blah] is why I support insurance fund.


Thinkprogress:


“Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani said Saturday that his experience as New York City’s mayor during the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks is a big reason why he supports a national insurance backup fund. ‘Maybe I feel more strongly about this because of what I went through as mayor. I don’t even know how to describe Sept. 11. I don’t know if catastrophe is even the right word,’ Giuliani said. ‘There’s no possible way we could have gotten through that alone. No possible way.’”

1 comment:

airJackie said...

Rudy still looking for ways to make a sure buck. Now with the National insurance fund he will start the company. If we are ever attacked again Rudy will say he can't pay because it was an act of God. Look the insurance companies said that about those who were insured in the Katrina Storm and the White House back it up. Yes I can see it now, Rudy's National Insurance company rakes in money from every State while refusing anyone else to have a company. I guess the book isn't selling.