Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gonzo named ‘Lawyer Of The Year.’




This must be a serious joke. No one in his/her right mind would vote for this former nimrod AG and who committed perjury to be even to nominated for lawyer of the year. What in the hell was ABA thinking? Lawyer of the Year?Excuse me. I seem to have wandered into some kind of parallel universe. I’m going to have a long drink of water and re-start my computer.




Thinkprogress:




“A magazine published by the American Bar Association on Wednesday named former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales its Lawyer of the Year for 2007 — mostly for creating so much controversial news.”

3 comments:

PrissyPatriot said...

Is it stomach flu or the aba churning in my tum-tum?

jan said...

This makes me sick...

airJackie said...

This is a total disgrace to the US Justice System. The ABA has dropped as low as the White House. Gonzo don't know law and showed it during the hearing. With such great lawyers to choose from they picked the bottom of the barrel and one that was given a law degree. What a poor example to Law Students as now the World will see our Justice System is a complete failure. How many board member were paid by the White House to make this happen. I hope H. Thomas Wells Jr. will do so repair work and get back the Justice System founded by our country. We have a suck up as Attorney General and snake trying to be Deputy AG and now the ABA brought and paid for by the White House with taxpayers money. I'm so glad I sent Randall Samborn an Oscar for Attorney of the Year 2007, now that makes more since then a uneducated liar like Gonzo.