Monday, October 23, 2006

The Google-in-chief has spoken


CNBC's Maria Bartoromo has just interviewed President Bush at the White House. Beyond his comments on oil and the economy and CEO compensation, I was fascinated by one question she asked him: Do you ever use Google?
The President answers, in part: "Occasionally. One of the things I've used on the Google is to pull up maps... I forgot the name of the program, but you get the satellite, like I kind of like to look at the ranch... reminds me of where I want to be sometimes."
The President went on to talk about e-mail, and why he doesn't send or receive them.

http://dailynightly.msnbc.com/2006/10/the_top_of_the_.html#below-fold

I think my neighbor's 5 year old daughter has more sense than the President!

1 comment:

airJackie said...

He's off to see the Wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz. Bush just can't tell the truth. He is even a poor liar just say I don't google. If he likes his ranch so much resign and go there. Now we know that he really isn't running the country as he only sits and says there's no place like home Auntie M.